Competition Now Closed
- Return flights from Dublin
- Date of travel will depend on availability at the time of booking - excludes departures on 27 December & 12 February
- Return transfers
- Accommodation for 7 nights with breakfast & evening meal
- Lift Passes (Grandvalira Lift Pass)
- All taxes
- Services of Directski.com's rep in resort
- 2 Ski Pants and Ski Jacket combo from 53 Degrees North.
Accommodation - 4* Hotel Piolets in Soldeu, Andorra.
This stylish hotel is in a fantastic location, at the foot of the Grandvalira slopes and right in the heart of the village, close to all the shops and restaurants. It is perfect for those who are eager to get out into some fantastic ski with as little hassle as possible, being situated just 100m from the main gondola.
The leisure facilities in the Piolets are the best in the whole resort, so you can relax and unwind in their sauna, steam room or pool at the end of a long day on the slopes. Some facilties do require payment locally.
Or you can enjoy the hotel's superb après ski bar in the evenings. This is a hotel that really has got it all - excellent standard and amazing service provided, along with great facilities.
The spacious and comfortable rooms in the Hotel Piolets Soldeu all have satellite TV and most of them private balconies, many with a wonderful view of the slopes.
Soldeu ski resort is one of the highest inhabited villages in Andorra, and the Pyrenees. As part of the fantastic Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu offers skiers and boarders of all abilities a combination of easy slopes to more challenging runs.
- Fill Out The Entry Form Below
- Closing Date: 22/11/22. Winner announced 23/11/22
- Holiday is non-transferable, winner must travel during winter season 22/23
- Cash will not be offered in lieu of prize
- Winners & their partner must have valid passports
- Staff & families of Directski.com & 53 Degrees North cannot enter
- Only one entry per email address will be accepted and entered into the draw
- Date of travel will depend on availability at time of booking - excludes departures on 27 December '22 & 12 February '23