Women's Kansas Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
DescriptionThe Kansas GTX walking boot has been in production by Meindl for over 15 years. As trusted shoemakers since 1683, Meindl’s walking boots are always of the finest quality and reliability. In keeping with tradition, all of Meindl's footwear to this day are hand-crafted in the Bavarian factory by skilled professionals. The 3 season Kansas GTX is made from waxed Nubuck leather uppers and a rubber toe-cap giving you protection across a wide variety of terrains. The boot includes various technologies to optimise your walking performance including, a GORE-TEX membrane for waterproofing, an Air-Active footbed to control moisture levels, a digafix lacing system for the perfect hold, and compression pads around the ankle to minimise pressure when hill-walking.
- Upper Material: Sil – Nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex®
- Footbed: Air-Active® Soft Print Drysole
- Sole: Meindl Multigrip®
- Constant waxing of the leather is critical to maintaining the overall health of the boots, ensuring they stay waterproof and extending their. We recommend any beeswax-based product such as Meindl Sportwax. Waxing changes the appearance of the leather, making it smoother and darker.
- There's no strict rule for how often to wax the boots but if you notice that water isn't beading off the boot anymore or the leather is looking a little dry, it's time to apply more! Apply it in thin coats all over the boots and rubber guard, since rubber can dry out too. Applying a little to the hooks and eyelets also protects them against corrosion.
- If you're heading out on a long trip, it's a good idea to bring a bit of wax and a brush to clean and condition the boots since salt water, mud, and scraping against rocks and rocks will strip the nutrients from the leather.
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns