Named after the Japanese phonetic for simple, the new Shinpuru II Jacket is a lightweight, breathable alpine layer that's perfect for year-round use. A GORE-TEX Active shell eliminates moisture buildup to keep you dry as you climb. It's soft too for maximum comfort. Drop-in mesh pockets allow you to store small essentials, and also double as core vents for added breathability.
- Hood with bonded peak and pre-elasticated crown for optimum fit
- YKK water-repellent Vislon front zip
- YKK water-repellent pocket zips
- Drop-in mesh lined hand pockets that also act as core vents
- Velcro cuff adjustments
- Pre-elasticated waist hem