Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific Northwesterners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been our Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her Tough Mother persona has grown Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you WARM, DRY, COOL and PROTECTED no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets us apart from the competition.
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy exploring.
- Columbia Women's Silver Ridge Multi Plaid Short Sleeve ShirtSpecial Price €30.00 was €60.00
- Columbia Women's Peak To Point Novelty Short Sleeve ShirtSpecial Price €17.50 was €35.00
- Columbia Women's Peakfreak XCRSN II XCEL Mid OutDrySpecial Price €65.00 was €130.00
- Columbia Men's Zero Rules Long Sleeve ShirtSpecial Price €22.50 was €45.00
- Columbia Watertight CapSpecial Price €17.50 was €35.00
- Columbia Women's Silver Ridge Pant Short LegSpecial Price €32.50 was €65.00
- Columbia Men's Alpine Traverse JacketSpecial Price €75.00 was €150.00