Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific Northwesterners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been Columbia's late Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her Tough Mother persona grew Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you WARM, DRY, COOL and PROTECTED no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets them apart from the competition.
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy exploring.
- Columbia Boy's Nordic Strider Jacket AW19Special Price €68.00 was €85.00
- Columbia Boy's Powder Lite Hooded Jacket AW19Special Price €42.00 was €60.00
- Columbia Girl's Carson Pass Mid Jacket AW19Special Price €56.00 was €80.00
- Columbia Girl's Gyroslope Jacket AW19Special Price €64.00 was €80.00
- Columbia Girl's Powder Lite Hooded Jacket AW19Special Price €42.00 was €60.00
- Columbia Girl's Powder Lite Mid Jacket AW19Special Price €49.00 was €70.00
- Columbia Kid' s Silver Ridge Novelty ShortSpecial Price €17.50 was €35.00
- Columbia Kid's Bugaboo II Pant AW19Special Price €48.00 was €60.00