Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific Northwesterners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been our Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her Tough Mother persona has grown Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you WARM, DRY, COOL and PROTECTED no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets us apart from the competition.
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy exploring.
- Columbia Women's Carson Pass II JacketSpecial Price €100.00 was €200.00
- Columbia Men's Mill Creek Long Sleeve T-ShirtSpecial Price €15.00 was €30.00
- Columbia Men's Northern Comfort II HoodieSpecial Price €50.00 was €100.00
- Columbia Men's Davenport Waterproof LeatherSpecial Price €65.00 was €130.00
- Columbia Men's Mojave Trail II OutDry Black/Bright Red UK 13Special Price €60.00 was €120.00
- Columbia Men's Cascade Ridge II SoftshellSpecial Price €50.00 was €100.00