MOD1 Pro MIPS Ski Helmet
- In stock, ready to ship
Enhanced with Dura-Matter construction, MOD1 PRO is designed to increase all-around durability while keeping the same low-profile design as MOD1.
This classic skate-style inspired helmet is offered in multiple fits and sizes and ready for anywhere on the mountain.
- DURA-MATTER: Oakley's most robust construction method, using an injected molded Dura-Matter shell applied over an EPS foam liner. Dura-Matter is dent and ding resistant, offering the highest level of durability.
- SKULL MATRIX: MIPS® and BOA® technologies merge into a unique single system. Skull Matrix is designed to provide a more adaptive fit to help enhance comfort for an improved riding experience.
- FIXED VENTILATION: Fixed vents in front of helmet allow for goggle ventilation while the fixed vents on top of the helmet help keep the riders cool.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications.
- Helmet Travel Bag Included.
The MIPS patented brain protection system that helps protect the head from multidirectional impact.
BOA® Fit System
With the BOA® Fit System provides an exact fit with a fully adjustable design.
Carried sizes and colours:
Is your size or colour not available? Contact us via email or call us on 01 824 9156 and we will check if we have your size in one of our stores.
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns