Men's Classic All-Season Merino Baselyer Bottoms
- Low stock - 1 left
A year-round favourite, Smartwool's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Bottoms work hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite.
With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% Merino next to skin keeps you comfy and ready for more action. This gear is built for four seasons of adventure.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to the skin.
One of the softest wools available, it provides good insulation, transports moisture and has anti-static properties.
- The Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined, 1.5” (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
Size & Fit
Slim Fit: This garment fits close to your body for a more streamlined look.
Carried sizes and colours:
Is your size or colour not available? Contact us via email or call us on 01 824 9156 and we will check if we have your size in one of our stores.
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
Exclusive of Decoration
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Merino WoolMerino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns