Classic Eco 500 Sleeping Bag
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
DescriptionSpacious and comfortable, a perfect all-round bag for use during the Spring, Summer and Autumn in temperate climates.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Down insulation provides lightweight, efficient and breathable warmth. It maintains warmth well in cold and challenging conditions.
The Fair Wear certification ensures that the product is produced under fair labour conditions, including safe working conditions, fair wages, and no use of child labour.
- 100% recycled Earthrise shell and lining fabrics are lightweight and downproof with Fluorocarbon free DWR
- 494g of recycled down with a minimum content of 700 fill power
- Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle with 165cm zip and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- 100% Recycled Polyester shell
- 100% Recycled Polyamide lining
- Recycled Down fill
- Weight: 990g/34.9oz (Regular) 1030g/36oz (Long)
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns