Classic Eco 750 Sleeping Bag
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
DescriptionFor those travelling far afield and wanting a bag that can cope with the occasional extremely cold night but who also want a bag that will be comfortable in less severe conditions.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Down insulation provides lightweight, efficient and breathable warmth. It maintains warmth well in cold and challenging conditions.
The Fair Wear certification ensures that the product is produced under fair labour conditions, including safe working conditions, fair wages, and no use of child labour.
This product uses recycled materials and helps reduce waste and environmental pollution, conserves natural resources, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices.
- 100% recycled Earthrise shell and lining fabrics are lightweight and downproof with Fluorocarbon free DWR
- 718g of recycled down with a minimum content of 700 fill power
- Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle with 165cm zip and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 1220g/43oz (Regular) 1270g/45oz (Long)
- 100% Recycled Polyester shell
- 100% Recycled Polyamide lining
- Recycled Down fill
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns