- Low stock - 2 left
- Inventory on the way
The CE certified swimming aid from RESTUBE. Pdf by RESTUBE is a certified 50N class buoyancy aid (DIN EN ISO 12402-5). It provides 75N actual buoyancy after manual triggering if worn directly at the body. Pfd from RESTUBE is mainly used for small boats as well as for stand-up paddling if the local regulation demand. Please check your locally regulations. For example in Switzerland and at the Lake Constance you must wear a certified pfd as soon you are in 300m distance from the coast.
- Smallest and lightest CE certified swimming aid (50N class)
- Actual buoyancy 75N
- Shape of buoyancy: square with neck belt
- Up to 50 releases
- Inflatable also with mouth valve
- Inflates within seconds after pulling the trigger
- Easy to repack
- CE conform by DIN EN ISO 12402-5 / DIN EN ISO 12402-6
- From 40kg body weight
- Robust material
- Including belt (120 x 3,8 cm) & crotch strap
- SUP safety leash connector
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Returns
We offer FREE delivery on orders over €100 (excluding overweight items*) to the Republic of Ireland, for any order below the value we charge shipping fee of €5 per delivery.
Orders may take up to 2-3 working days to be processed and shipped, with delivery the next working day after dispatch unless otherwise advised.
*Scooters and overweight products will incur additional charges. Please contact us on the form below for more information.