Women's Hempline Tie Pants
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
DescriptionMade with lower-impact materials, this versatile pant provides all-day comfort. Durable hemp combines with recycled polyester for cool, soft durability. Two-way stretch deliver freedom of movement and UPF 30+ protects you from the sun’s rays. It features a straight leg fit with wide cuff and taped seam to stay put when rolled up.
This fabric allows air and moisture to pass through, improving comfort, ventilation, and preventing overheating and sweat buildup.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Provides increased comfort, flexibility, and range of motion, making it ideal for sports and outdoor activities.
Odour-resistant fabric prevents the growth of bacteria, keeping the wearer feeling fresh and hygienic for longer.
Provides a physical barrier against the harmful effect of UV radiation and reduces the risk of skin damage, skin aging and skin cancer.
- Sustainable tri-blend fabric blends recycled polyester with hemp and organic cotton, which improves soil health.
- Breathable, odor-resistant, and moisture-wicking for more comfort
- Two-way-stretch for freedom of movement
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- In/out waist drawcord with elastic can be tied internally or externally for a more stylized or a cleaner look
- Side seam pockets and back patch pockets for ample storage
- Straight leg fit with wide cuff and a taped seam to stay put when rolled up
- 53% hemp
- 44% polyester
- 3% elastane
Size & Fit
- Inseam length: 32 in
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns