Kids' Arctic Blast II Jacket
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
The Columbia Kids Arctic Blast II Jacket is a reliable winter companion for your little ones, offering both warmth and protection from the elements. Packed with features like insulation, a water-resistant shell, and adjustable cuffs, it ensures a cozy and secure fit during their outdoor adventures.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
- Thermarator™ Insulation
- Waterproof fabric
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Silicone grippers on powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Warm-lined pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Reflective detail
- Removable faux fur
- Attached powder skirt
- On the mountain: They'll stay plenty cosy on the mountain in this hooded insulated jacket with a waterproof exterior.
- The essentials: A multitude of pockets, including a ski pass pocket, make it easy to securely stash the essentials.
- Comfort & Safety: A powder skirt, warm-lined pockets, and removable faux fur deliver next-level comfort. Reflective details help enhance their visibility.
- Shell: Hydra Cloth 3000 100% nylon Plain Weave
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: Thermarator™ 100% polyester
Size & Fit
- Centerback: 53.5cm
Regular Fit: This style offers a comfortable and relaxed fit without being too tight or too loose.
Lightweight Synthetic Insulation
Combines the look and feel of down with the resilience of synthetic insulation to deliver more warmth and less weight.
Omni-Shade Broad Spectrum
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns