Snow Flyer Sled
- In stock, ready to ship
A modern designer bob sled for exceptional sledding fun with a sophisticated steering and blade system, effective metal brake lever with claw in the middle of the sledge, good gliding properties in all snow conditions, ergonomically shaped seat shell and profiled foot area, high-quality, cold- and light-resistant plastic, ready assembled for immediate sledging pleasure.
Suitabel for children 6+ years. Holds up to 60 kg.
- Pure sledding fun at any speed
- Sophisticated steering and runner system
- Effective metal brakes with clamps centered on the sled
- Good sledding properties for all types of snow
- Ergonomically shaped shell and foot rests
- Made of high-quality, cold- and light-resistant plastic no assembly required for immediate sledding fun
- Dimension (WxHxD): 100x16x52 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- High density polyethylen
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns
We offer FREE delivery on orders over €100 (excluding overweight items*) to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, for any order below the value we charge a small delivery fee of €5 per delivery.
Orders may take up to 2-3 working days to be processed and shipped, with delivery the next working day after dispatch unless otherwise advised. Please note that DPD does not deliver parcels between 25th to 27th December as well as 30th to 2nd January.
*Scooters, SUPs, kayaks and overweight products are excluded from free delivery and incur a delivery fee of €20. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Yes, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to any 53 Degrees North store and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item.
You have 30 days from when you receive your order to change your mind and request an exchange or a refund. You can request a refund or exchange at any of our 53 Degrees North stores or by sending us the product back.
You can find out more in our refund & returns section.