Women's Touch Screen Gloves
- In stock, ready to ship
DescriptionWith touch-screen compatible finger and thumb, this soft and stretchy glove is a winter essential.
Light, warm and fast drying these stretchy fleece gloves should always be in your pack. Providing a surprising amount of insulation for a thin glove they'll be the first thing you reach for as the temperature starts to drop. A touch screen compatible index finger and thumb allow the use of a phone or GPS.
Enjoy a greater range of motions and improved comfort with this stretchable fabric.
QUICK DRYING FABRIC
Quick-drying fabric and wicking material moves moisture away from your skin and towards the surface to evaporate.
Air can pass through the fabric, helping to regulate body temperature.
This garment dries at least twice as fast as cotton.
FAIR WEAR LEADER
Mountain Wear meets the highest standards for socially equitable working conditions.
- POLARTEC® Power Stretch® provides a close fit and fabulous warmth
- Touch Screen compatible index finger and thumb
- Extended double layered cuff
- Box finger construction for comfort and precise fit
Size & Fit
Formfitting: This garment tightly follows the contour of your body.
Carried sizes and colours:
Is your size or colour not available? Contact us via email or call us on 01 824 9156 and we will check if we have your size in one of our stores.
- Weight: 0.050 kg / 1.8oz
- Material: 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
POLARTEC Power Stretch
This garment features technically advanced fleece insulation fabric offering high warmth-to-weight ratio and stretch.
Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics are legendary performers, featuring body-hugging 4-way stretch and exceptional breathability.
They keep you dry when you sweat and provide warmth without weight. There are numerous different iterations of Polartec® Power Stretch® and Mountain Equipment buys only the very finest version, which has barely changed since its inception.
For expedition baselayers, warm and durable midlayers, or soft but protective garments it is hard to beat. Polartec® Power Stretch® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
- The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
- 'Touch Points' on the fabric inner surface draw off sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation.
- When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least twice as fast as cotton.
Mountain Equipment was first awarded ‘Leader Status’ by Fair Wear Foundation in 2016 and has been awarded their highest accolade for performance every year since.
As a member of Fair Wear, Mountain Equipment is committed to implementing the strict 8-point Fair Wear Code of Labour Practices, which is based on UN and ILO principles, in all production facilities and so meets the highest standards for socially equitable working conditions. These include, among others, the payment of living wages, reasonable working hours, safe and healthy working conditions, prevention of child labour and many more.
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns