Men's Hike Full Cushion Crew Socks
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
Smartwool's Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection.
These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with our top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort.
Smartwool have updated their hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, Smartwool's best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that's something you can feel good in and about.
This product uses recycled materials and helps reduce waste and environmental pollution, conserves natural resources, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Full Cushion
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
Made in USA of Imported Yarn:
- 56% Merino Wool
- 11% Nylon
- 31% Recycled Nylon
- 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns