Men's Montana Waterproof Ski Gloves
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
DescriptionThe North Face Montana Ski Gloves are back. But this time, they've been redesigned with recycled fabrics to bring you better, kinder protection than ever before. They're warm, waterproof, breathable - and thanks to Etip™ compatibility, you can even use them with your phone. This comes in especially handy when you need to answer a call or take photos of the landscape in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
Windproof fabric greatly reduces air from passing through it, providing protection against wind chill.
This fabric allows air and moisture to pass through, improving comfort, ventilation, and preventing overheating and sweat buildup.
Touch Screen Compatible
This fabric allows you to operate touch screen devices while wearing gloves or using the fabric as a covering, without compromising the touch screen's sensitivity.
This product uses recycled materials and helps reduce waste and environmental pollution, conserves natural resources, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Back-of-hand lining features cosy Sherpa fleece and palm lining features super-soft TKA 100 fleece
- Faux-leather palm overlay for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Buckle and webbing on back of hand and shock cord at gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- Wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
- Fabric - Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Palm Overlay: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane (PU) Faux Leather
- Thumb And Index Finger: Etip™ Compatible
- Back Of Hand Lining: 255 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Palm Lining: TKA 100—190 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Gauntlet Lining: WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Back Of Hand Insulation: 250 G Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Palm Insulation: 160 G Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Gauntlet Insulation: 60 G Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insert: DryVent™
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns